Thursday, January 25, 2007

Quick Break From Eco

Here's a little cartoon that makes me snicker every time I look at it. It reminds me so much of Wordsworth, who I like to read from time to time but sometimes is just too pastoral for me.

I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o’er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a croud,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

See what I mean by a bit pastoral?

What I'm going to buy this week.

Last year I saw in a magazine these great shelves, alas they were not for sale, just part of the backdrop. I then lost the magazine and couldn’t find the shelves anywhere. I searched around a bit then lost interest in the search. Well I found them at Borders of all places, for the very reasonable price of $10 each! Well I’m very excited to put them up in the guest room.



No comments: